Tuesday, April 25, 2006


in total SHITmode. I dont like it all.feeling kind of idk state. i dont reply sms-es if i need not.ohwells on a better note! I saw JX today! just when i was leaving school.so darn happy to see her.
i dont know is it just me and my shitmode but how come my class is so umm divided?small little cliques, people whom i hadrly mix around with and people who HARDLY STAY BACK? i just wish i can bond more. i'm envious of other friends' class whom are so bonded! I WANT IT FOR T104 too!! :) lunches have been delayed and never on a proper timing but its okay.
OH- the lectures,
jerome Lo(Jlo) and Ms thomas are two people i'm very inspired by, espcially by Ms Thomas! She reminds meof a special and important person in my life.( sadly that person is away and not in singpore now) and i badly need sleep.Nothing seems to be going in tomyh brain during tutorials today.just me? or BRAINFREEZE?
i like this pic i got of getty images. Kindof cool. Shadowy and all. Alright i got to be up so early tomorro.My IS modules starts tomorrow and i have no idea whats going to happen and i just came back not too long ago.so tomorrow will be IS and the CATS and the lunch with debbie and the hanging with shu hui , fifi and someof them and then either 1) FSV screening from 7-9 at the convention centre of 2) dinner with some MI people. yet to decide.
i'm just very tired ; otherwise aka SHITMODE. darn. Lav

ps: SABRINA!!!! happy birthday!! it is your REAL birthday today?OHMAN. come sch i give youpresent.*beloved KISS FOR YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home