Wednesday, May 03, 2006



I'm all yours, mami.

"Smile For Me Mommy I love Lavy! Oh Lavy! I love Lavy! She's silly yet cool! She's spontaneous yet collected! She's crazy yet serious! Now that's whack! She was there when I was bleeding tears at 2 am despite knowing me as a friend for just hmm less than a week? Tell me she's great! Tell me she's awesome! Tell me she's lovely! Now tell me she'll stay by me forever and ever? I love her for goodness sake! She's so sweet..she checks up on me morning or night! The kind of friend you never want to have to lose! NOW NOW LAVY...You're never going anywhere away from me!"

I am all yours, mami. Keep me inside that special folder of yours and I'll never leave. Now you know. I've not been not doing much. I'm just doing what a FRIEND would do. She was the one who was there for me before her breakdown( i hate that ):
"Hey darlz, u Ok? whats up? Sugar to the rescue!"
when i had a breakdown about you-know-who. =/ just look at this...
I've missed too much ; never to get it back. *pauses*
anyhow, soccer was good today. Jaime had to shout "ROY!" all the way from the top and everybody gave me "that" look( huda should know!) hehs, but he disappointed me in the afternoon by not.. oh wells. he has to compensate tomorrow but for now he's forgiven! :) kidding.After that it was uber boring CATS and then free for the day.It was such KISSMANIA FOR ME. Is kissing me the IN thing( I'm trying to sound humble here). Jaime(the real one), Steph(Naga),Star(Naga) Evan(and Sarah(phew) all did just that. HEEE. i felt like a small kid.SO LOVED.had fun with different people.The Nagarians, The sports camp people, my classmates, strangers whom knew but i had no clue who the were. weird.
maybe its like the me-and-huda thing huh. I'll never forget. How I wish I would just bump into you love when I past by clementi mrt stn every single morning and evening.I saw so many MI people but my eyes only searched for one which had nice hazel eyes, crazily hot hair and that melting smile. Till now, no luck. =/ one day hopefully!but what would I do when i see you? That's left to be thought.hmm* fantasizes* hehs.I barely know her man, Like for a week. But it feels eternal and i totally love it. She says things exactly the way i want.What she wrote on her blog for me is exactly how i feek about her. SERIOUS. She's crazy and horny( hehs cos she knws what goes on between me and my horny friends) but at the same time she's so mature and I liek the way she handles situations- very step by step.She's oh so enchanting but at the same time hyper and cute! not many people can carry off that you know. Cool & cute and she's a virgo. THAT CAPTIVATING AURA! Tell me about it! *melts melts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home