Monday, May 01, 2006

It ain't funny ; you did it again. Its a new month and it started with a little celebration in my house. The pictures speak for themselves I guess. I am such a JACKASS. Or maybe could make ROYASS. Kind of dark but ohwells. That's my youngest sister Prev in the last two pictures with me. The lil' wannabe jackass. It was not my birthday. It was my former / current tuition teacher of my sister's birthday. She's one helluva woman I tell you. After two years of overseas-ing our mother tongue was totally crap. She took us up and gave us LOTTS of work to do and I think i worked hard too.It is kudos to her. Thanks teacher and have a good day today. Surprised huh? all in the name of love :) I'm feeling lousy. I don't know why. Umm maybe I need a lil' attention. Maybe I just need to go to school. Maybe, I just miss him. more like, my heart misses him. I hate this feeling and no one can un-do it but bibbin. Complicated? Thats the way it is. And why do I feel that, it'll never be OKAY again. It'll never happen. With what's going on. Jag fattar det inte! Jag svar arsalan, om du bara.. jag vet inte. Jag saknar dig, jattemycket. Fan.. can I just rewind it all to oct '03. I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home