Tuesday, May 02, 2006

the heart grows fonder ; teach me how to forget Alright another saddistic night gone. I don't know why, sometimes i feel so high with all the loved people around me and all but sometimes i just feel so low like no one's there and this, has been increasing for quite soemtimes since this year.Like whatthe hell is wrong. I don't know. I ask this question over and over but only to find myself in the same situation. If tomorrow never cum- hehe JAIME. he's makingme laugh, sitting across and just looking. OHMYGOD. *freaks. and he loves to disturb me all the time.hehe. SARAH. ohman. *hugs. LALALALA. HUDA. darn sweet I swear. You're lucky I didn't put up your BIKINI picture. HAHA people will start asking for your numbers i SWEAR!. missed you. :) and I'm sos sorry i feel so helpless with you and the BOY's issue. I feel bad I cant help. I LOVE YOU. so sorry =/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home