Saturday, May 06, 2006


flipside ; just clap for me mami

PHECDA DANCE BUSK/PERFORMANCE DURING MI CARNIVAL.( any takers?) Holler PHECDA-ian;) Well its been long. I was thinking, why not we perform our phecda dance during the Mi carnival. A friend suggested us to busk our dance! Are you guys up for it? Well, we got to go down to the school(or rather up.hehs) and talk the people in in-charge during the weekdays so that we can catchand maybe practice maybe on friday and saturday? Let me know people. A PHECDA DANCE REUNION. YEAH MAN! via these ways: Friendster/ Msn : Lavanya_gal_15@hotmail.com Hp: 81637332 blog : http://veramoda.blogspot.com(here duh. haha) ( emailing me or texting me will be better options because I amnot always online) Thank you :) so much for advertisement. Sarah sarah, she grabbed me in town. OUT OF A SUDDEN. from nowhere.NICE. the minutes i had with you was :) YUMMY. hurhruhhrr. and the joystick is nice. I bet youre dad saw us la. haha that means now he thinks youre les. YAY! ( haha you happy right?) I finally got a portion of my CHEESECAKE. but it went off halfway. BUT I STILL HAD IT. haha i missed cheesecake. my friends think i'm crazy. I dont care. hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home