Sunday, May 07, 2006


love and be loved ; the greatest


I'll do the replies to the um replies here :)
kAren: Yes Karen, I haven't seen you in a long time, just talked to your sis! You guys take care okay. Any problems at all especially concerning your sister, ask her to gimme a call. I'm here for my daughter Mitchell and her sister and anytime :)
+gloria: haha how would I not know if i'm just beside you spasming in class? OHFORSURE. I love, T104. especially drama mama gloria.
may: MAYI dear, thanks woman. I am also very happy. So glad we might be able to perform again and thanks man for the support! I bet youre damn excited innit? I CAN TELL. hee love you mayi dear. :)
fida: h.g :) haha YAY thanks woman :)*hugs. All credit to you guys man. I was so down the other day, you guys cheered me on! *hugs. LOVE.
sabrina: myCRESENT!yeah I got to send you that hotglasskiss. hehs. miss you too. I'll give you one nice hot hug when i see you! *loves
rae: hugs and kisses to my most DROP DEAD FUNNY WOMAN. no I won't die. hopefully *crosses fingers. even if i do, i have you by my side :)
ASHES: I MISS YOU TOO! quick come online on the 18th and you'll have a treat. hehs * you know what.
L-ly: but the picture is beautiful love :) I like it, its very you somehow. I need to go for my therapy with you to sentosa soon! Your sis finished it ALL UP? So unfair. =P now i know how you feel at home. Intimidating huh? sulks. neh mind, i shall be your elder sis and girlfriend! hee :)
joystick is les: haha how can i not?*HOTS. hehs I heart you too. I want to squeeze em sides! LALLALALA.*fingering. heee. That's a moment i would like to keep in my heart. *hugs.
I'll have JOYstick all my life and i want other mummy too! hee.*hugs many many.
hudz: I thought so because you'venever(in the entire time I've spoken to you) been away for so long. Its okay. I'm still finding a nick for you. a suitable one.*thinks...*smiles. Thanks . I'm going to NRA. dig that! Shall shake shake SHAKE. *grins.I LOVE CHEESECAKE.*jumps up and obviously down.HAHA
star: I LOVEEE YOUR NAME because it is so connected to the MOON.. I LIKE :) maybe you should call me Moon next time. I'll get all mystical and high and SPIN you off high and crazy.*hugs. love you
minhui: myHOUSEY! I miss your crazyness and hyena laughter like this.. HURHURHRURHURHHR. can't wait to see you guys soon! I MISS YOU :( thinking of you anyway ; makes me happy!
I'm feeling LOVED today, even if I die( its okay) I'll be so happy because I'm surroundedby people who love me so much. I can't ask for more.seriously. OH, one dumb thing i did. UBER DUMBNESS! I went to research on JAMES. Hudz's fascination(somethign which mesmerized me) so I had to see for myself um more like read for myself so I was all ready decided to follow my dad who was going to bedok to gets settle some stuff and we were to stop at the jurong regional library. We parked the car and went to the front and *dang! The LIBRARY WAS CLOSED! I'm so DUMB right! *shys. I felt so stupid. Then off to Bedok and then we wanted to eat. Tampnes Mall came to mind but OMG that place is like a mini Orchard area, even during the weekdays. Been there so many times and i see shirley and some others at times but we didnt go there. went to east coast instead! HAHAHA EVEN MORE PEOPLE!
my sis is feeling down cos she didnt go for that variety thing just now and the other sis irritated my papi. Papi stormed out and shouted. felt damn weird. even mum said so. Are you okay papi? sometimes it is hard to click with you papi, but I still love you.Don't mistake me for not loving you when i shout or argue, its only because of that, that i shout ; I LOVE YOU PAPI.
I love my family, I love my friends. SARAH. oh sarah daughter, I'm here okay?*hugs. les partner is always here.*points to um your heart?hehs. smile and get high cos i get high and HIGH-ing with you is WOAH! *winks. HUDZ seasons may change, winter to spring, but I love you, until the end of time. THREE WORDS. I HEART YOU.nah.. I LOVE YOU! smile; i'm hooked. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home