Thursday, May 18, 2006

i'm soooo tired. aching all over. with only one song in my mind. two people in my heart and three assignments in hand. the song keeps playing over ,my eyes keep shutting but my heart is till beating. Once again, I think i'm in love. L-ly : i sooo miss you. sorry i havent been able to call, msg or talk much. SO SORRY LEIA dear :) i miss you and love you all the same! just know that. May : Thank you so much for coming down today! such an inspiration. I had a great time. Let's CRASH MI with our dance again! yeah woman! woho. heeeeeeeeee :) Carl : you biatch( you like it like that!), youre the MAN! lets strut our stuff on saturday. LOVE LOVE.~ hahahaa. you: you melt me all the time with your words and your touches. beware cos I'm entering your heart!( HAHAHAHHAHA LOL). hudz: I so don't know where you went! I need you for my inspiration, big time. Where are you cheesecake? ; when i need you now. :( Sarah : Lav Says: May 19th, 2006 at 12:47am I’m in you; always Sarah Says: May 19th, 2006 at 12:48am i know. i feel you. ;] (right below : our mum-daughter session at like 1 in the morn) i got aroused. heee :) done. i want cheesecake!!!!!!!! mummy buy for me! oh then again, i'm THE mommy for everyone. haha. Mitchell, Vanessa, Serena, Serene, J.Y, Joanne, Leia, Gloria, Sarah, Madeline,Brendon. . know what i mean? I think its just my tummy! [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: i dont know what else i can say but ILOVE YOU cos i so damn mean it. always. you know i do? its just special baby and you know if youre sad, i'll feel it cos I'm youre MOMMY!( okay so besides the point!hehs)(oh and you got a HOTYUMMY dad too.okay enough) just know that i love you and even if i cant teleport i just did it with my heart ; always with you sarah love. I lOVE YOU [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: i suddenly feel good hehs ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: lol ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: you're silly mommy ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: oh [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: why? [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: i aint okay ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: have you heard of the spill canvas? [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: okok [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: hmm nooo [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: why? ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: mummy 's as hawt as daddddddddy ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: ;] ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: they rock [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: noooooooooo [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: mw hawt? [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: are you blind maam? [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: *ma'am? ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. sends: Open(Alt+P) [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: hahaha ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: nooooooooo [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: yesssssssss [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: how come i love you so much? [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: *thinks [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: hmm [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: i cant find any answe to that you know [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: *answer [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: I SO SWEAR! ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: lol ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: omg la ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: youre going thru a ""so"" phase ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: lol. [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: HAHHAA I SOOO KNOW [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: *dangs [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: okays [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: hmmm yeah i still dont know ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: hahahas ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: well ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: sometimes somethings are better left unsolved ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: . ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: ;] [flipside]- Oh, baby, you're my lifetime fantasy says: yes yes ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: (maybe youre bi) ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: ;] ‪‍ ☆ sarah babysan. NOKS. phro. maybe it's best you leave me alone. it ends tonight. says: lol you so love this picture( tho i look like poo.) haha for you. I love you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home