Friday, May 12, 2006

leia Posted 09/03/2005 MAMA. =x carpenter's LOOOVE to screw, don't they? LOLs. & plumbers just go crazy about checking out pipes huh? heEz! OMGosh. we look like superheroes. only i look more of a still-standing-strong-after-fighting-just-to-pose-for-picture supergirl? HAHAs. i <3 you MA. *hugs* NOT LESBIAN AHH! & yes, i'm going to miss you the most too when you leave. the thought of it sorta makes me feel like crying. toodles~
** thats my L-ly, boy i remember that time when i was talking to that CARL. Liyana | 05/06/2006 hoi u sexy hair. u rock my world with ur super hott hair. and ur sexy body heheheh and ur sexy dance moves (I SAW IT.camp) and ur super duper extra hott SMILE. love! =>
** you got to be kidding, liyana. thomasina Posted 04/19/2006 If the silence takes you Then I hope it takes me too So brown eyes I hold you near Cause you’re the only song I want to hear *HUGS* i'll melt you. heat you up. and make shure you stay in my embrace. sarah hearts you!!! *jumps around*
** aroused. hee LOL Måndag 8:e maj 2006, kl 20:52 (#906 - obesvarat) Lillaflikkan90 F16 från Karlskrona i Blekinge län Jaaag SAKNAAAR DIIIIIG LAAAVA ;( - hehe yeah very weird : D - when are you coming back to sweden dear? we miss you over here Puss :P ** I CANT DO NOTHING. JULIE LARSSON, i miss you guys there too, It's not good here ; not the same. I LOVE YOU. i know what you want, you know i got it. wonder how hudz celebrating. I miss her, gon' eat her tmrw. I meant at town. PHECDA 2 reunion. at cafe cartel. hope you had a good day huda. CHEERING. i got to see you move. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home