Sunday, May 14, 2006

you were not like anything ; i've ever seen. I still wonder why you stopped, J. People just don't stop d-ing for no reason. I thought about it the whole day, J and I can't. :( somehow i'm feelin' you. darn. not good. hopefully tmrw will be good with my killer kiss! HURHURHURH. youre dead. those are my seniors I presume. NICE. I was a good girl today. Kudos to me. :) I did all of what was supposed to do today. All the recapping and revision. Medsoc yay! Oh, QAZZ and Ashley got so worried about joanne; divine and it was so hilarious I tell you. Ashley seemed so worried in that text that i got worried as well and i called divine up- she didnt pick up! DANG DANG DANG! bleahs. and then after talking to ashley for awhile I got a msg from her and yeah I ended up talking to my daughter. hee. divine, I missed you so much. Thank godness my sis is in your school or else I won't even have any connection man. OH, and please do come for MI carnival. You have to!!REUNION FOR ALL OF US PAE-ians, O6A1-ians, Phecda 2-ians. Its been long enough already. haha. We'll go to KAP to eat after that. perfect. haha honestly(the leia way) i've had enough of MAC's but it's KAP- too many memories. :) So its monday tomorrow. Lect day. The S(s) will be in full force again. me, Shafik, Sabrina, Steph. Maybe it's good I'm Sasha i guess. Sarah(my gl) thinks its a bimbo face name. whatever *rolls eyes. hee. I'm lovin' my name. IMAGINE... Lavanya Sasha Vaziri. ohman. been talking to bibbin. better now then the last time when silence was our middleman. our family talk again! 8 kids. :) will you be my sugardaddy again? hahahhalallalaaaa. Lavanya 05/13/2006 I like all of you, can I TAKE YOU? :) hehs Liyana Posted 05/14/2006 you got it sexy. *kiss kiss* => HAHAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home