Saturday, May 13, 2006

i just realised, i've been online alot these days. Like practically everyday. I think it was ever since "they' came in. haha the anticipation of waiting for "them" to come can just kill you. No kidding. And when they DON'T come, it's even worse. bleahs but when they do, its total HEAVEN. okay i think i shall stop about this here.
Phecda 2 reunion at cine. OMG i swear SULAS is in love with me. She keeps laughing all the time(HYENA) when i say the slightest things and me and min hui will go "err" haha. damn weird expressions. where? AT LJS. wonder why those girls were staring at us. OH!!! i know already! =P hehs. never mind i shall keep that to myself. hehs.
then off we went to galilee. just like yestermonths. ;) i took so nice pics k of my nanny, YOU LOOK SO PRETTY TODAY, NANNY! I swear! i could't take my eyes off. hope your other-half doesn't see this, i'll be SO DEAD. you know what i mean. hurhur. The pics were so nice.
I ATE NEW YORK CHEESECAKE!! and all i could of think was huda. MY CHEESECAKE :) . It was absolutely wonderful and showed her picture to jesslyn, princess, she was like 'YEAH YEAH!".haha now you know princess, you know what to do. Take care of your goddess, just like the chessboard. LOL pretty right? I KNOW. * faints and some people say my flavour's hot.. PLEASE.... i should place the mirror infront of you. hehs. and yes i'm obsessed with CURLS. damn fine. can't wait for next tuesday .. and saturday cos i'llbe in MI. yes tuesday as well. haha and saturday. GOT SHOW TO WATCH MAN( the nanny meaning of show. LOL). i'll never let you get close to me nor your gift but i'll give you one without you even realising. i'll watch you while i hide. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home