Sunday, May 21, 2006

our quite pathetic dance. but it was fun performing tho. the first one was the best. the atmosphere and hudz was watching! wow. and i realised i need to shem em pounds off, esp to dance. disappointed now. I look like some balloon dancing. anyway its not the full video thanks to ashley's jammed computer. haha. I'M FAT. I need a thinner guy ; to remind myself. =/ and there i was trying to tell Sarah to stop um dieting?
loosen up my buttons baby. reunion yesterday. honestly( you know who's way) haha *grins i was looking forward to only one thing when i left the house, haha THE FIRST MEETING with my cheesecake hudz. I know I know. I was looking forward to the rest also but this one will be a bit different and yes it was when i first saw her. OMG. Jess should know. She was like ," why you so shy?". hahah how would i know? I feel intimidated by pretty girls and their curls. AND if they can dance, thats it, i'll be in LALA land. Oh and for guys umm i'll say that with Gen's blog assignment thing.(7 qualities of an idealpartner). I was soo looking forward to seeing my cheesecake huda dance. I was there at the main bus stop near the cc at like bukit timah cc at like 9.45. I should have gone. not waited. but i did and 3 157s past but jess wastn there. she came and we cabbed( yes crazy i know) to MI but too bad just whhen we entered we saw a group of amazingly exotic beautiful people clad in black and gold/yellow? same colour coordination as me? Next thought: where was huda? or more like which one? I remember cheesecake telling me i won't recognise her in her gear or smth. I DID, I DID!. They were in a group one by one or even two by two( sounds ciara no rihanna pon de replay. ;)) HAHAHA. walking from the canteen area to the umm towards the staircase upwards to the comp area thing. one by one they passed. jess and me were looking so intently.haha and then she came, 2nd last at the back. OMG SHOOT EM CURLS AND SMILE. beautiful. worst regret ever- not watching the dance,=/. Then huda, you came toward where we were sitting at the frotn benches, haha i was like OMG. thanks goodness( at that time) a call came or else i swear i would have just not done anything TOO MESMERIZED.. hahah JESS, mei nu right? TOLD YOU! even jess thinks so. ;) and the two kids are so adorable. I did faces and one of them smiled hehs. wawa? yeah i think so. so kawaii ;) but she didnt take the gift! OH YES BTW, I'M THE WINNER. haha sort of. actually I cheated la cos the gift wasnt accepted directly nor was it handed in directly. I went umm sideways. haha and when cheesecake said she didnt get it or have it, i was like OMG. OHNO. i badly wwanted her to have it since the oreo cheesecake thing didnt work out and i had such a great time in that process of making it. I bet MItchell was so envious of it. gorgeous ain't it? hehs. for a wonderful lady ; absolutely worth it. ;) oh the support for the first dance was way better. haha edgar and them. i was like," is huda here?" while i was dancing cos i definitely couldnt see w/o my specs so yeah but somehow wished she was there. but as i heard later, SHE WAS. OMG and also for the 2nd one w/ her family? thank you love for being so supportive of our dance. youre so beautiful ; inside out. I HEART YOU( i got the Sarah disease! hehs) and we clicked so well ;) yay! no weirdness. haha it was good to talk on he phone as well. you knw the one i told you about? the dropping hints one? hahaha OMG i'll update you about smth which happened. haha nth major but still smth cos he's go tthe same sign as you. LOL and as for arsalan, he still revolves around me. and your voice." NYAAAAAAAAAH" damn hilarious, hyena like. you make me happy! so cheesecake like. Then i saw all my classmates. hahaha almost all, except bendon. darn. haha JX is so nice i swear. BABA sec i guess. haha love is rewarding JX LOVE. hehs. knwo what i mean? that guy is a killer, go take him before he's taken! haha it was a good reunion and SAF is so loud and hyper. I like and i didnt know CHEESECAKE was this LOUD. haha "i take time to warm up to people." yeah right. pics below! qazz and me just realised online that we didnt take one with cheescake. next time. hahas i look like a walking FAT ZEBRA CROSSING. =/ btw i just realised the whole entry is about cheesecake. DEDICATED TO YOU THEN ;)