Thursday, June 08, 2006

where do i start? I changed the layout as you guys might have seen. It's simple and i didnt reallyl ike the way the words were displayed in my previous layout. A bit too small and it had a funny allignment. A new url soon, just waiting for wordpress to verify then i'm moving but then again, I love this url. I've kept this for long and i grew along. with it.Ohwells we'll just wait and see and decide when wordpress replies or whatsoever. I felt so weak when i got up today. the effect of sleeping at 7. Call me nuts if you like but I had to finish bauhaus by today so that I can get it printed and go for NRA camp with a peace of mind and sorry to those whom i havent been replying. =/. Got the brochure printed today and i realise something. Whenever I am missing someone alot( I did miss a certain someone alot today ; a good friend) , i'll try thinking back about what we went through, the things we talked about, rummage my albums to see the pics we took, see the gifts we exchanged, the testimonials , the chat logs, just to rellive the moments and it always feels good after that. It's a wonderful feeling.I could only see the pics and chat logs on milkdoc in the car while papi went to but it was enough. The feeling was great ; nothing beats it. ( cant believe we talked so much.) ;] Then went to view all the other chat files with diffferent people. I could have laughed my ass off. Hilarious some of them. The ones with ashley , dilys, qazim and sahirah during the PAE was hell CRAZY. So much of random-ness, crazyness and happiness. Nothing replaces it . The conversations with Phecda2 and the royalites inside. One whole crazy bunch which kept me sane. GAYBLUR. bauhaus printing is done. things that need to be done by friday. * concept write up for Bauhaus *folding and editing for brochure *Logos typograhy stuff to be printed * concept write up for typography * muggin' for Marketing and MEDISOC. * Peer evaluationn form *interview assignment: confirmation with our person in mind.( awesome of we could interview her!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home