Monday, June 05, 2006

COME AND SHAKALAKA WITH ME. woho. HAPPY BIRTHDAY kanch and papi. :) one's 43 and the other 17. We had a great time today. yay. oh and just heard rashvin and 'em are coming back for a holiday on the 22th. YES AHHH!!!!. haha affer my CTs. June is getting good. I LIKE. hahaha. World cup is with them in the EAST. yeahman and KL prolly in JULY. Birthday thing for my KANDAISSH snowman and pabi. i miss that virgo and aquarius. I GET TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON . yeah man =D MAN I LIKE MY FAMILY. =D We left for W.C.P at like 2 plus. Kanch didnt know where we were going. HAHA. anyhows cousin and aunt came. Had lots of fun. playing , jumping, screaming, falling. eveyrthing , oh! CAM-ing. Everyone was looking at us at Mcdonalds. Couldn't help it, we were so high and yes cousin that pic where me and kanch kissed you on the cheek and you were in the centre, I LOOOK SOOOO hahhaha PASSIONATE. ohwells, I love you thiya. THE BEST PART. We went to eat seafood. Food was yum. that KANGKONG. yum but i got easily full so couldnt eat much. there was this cute small boy whom we sawleaving. SO CUTEEE. i just wanted to have him on my lap and if possible take him back home and just stare at him. HAHA. darn cute. Then after awhile we saw him on his mum's lap and his dad at the table next to us. I wasn't really near them so I went to the seat nearby them and went down to him and said hello.He's just a year and half years old. THE CUTE LIL' BOY. OMGGGGGG =D he shy-ed. SOOOOOOOO CUTE.=D so there i was with Prev trying to make funny faces and he smiled and laughed so shyly. I LIKE. =D i promted to high 5 him but he shy-ed again. SO i was like,"byebye" and stood up(fake of course) LOL and prompted high 5 again and he gave me one! WOHO. but duh obviously we didnt leave yet so we were playing and now and then my cousins and sisters were trying but nah-uh, nothing doing. so then.. we had to leave.=( and you shoulda seen the look on his face, it went all quiet suddenly. I bet he knew la because eveyone was getting up and saying bye. So again I said bye and HIGH 5-ed and boy, DID HE HIGH 5 me! and i shouted like mad. HAHA HAHA and when my cousins and sisters high 5-ed , HE DIDN't!!!!!!!!!!!!!. neh neh. LOL I went bonkers I tell you.BUT KIDS, =D I can't help it. SOO CUTE OK. I wish I can just take him home and just look at him.*grins His name is Josua. Oh man Josua, you made me so happy. I dont even know you but you made me realise i'm still a child after all and it feels so good.=D OMGGG SO CUTEEEEEEEE. =D The whole family thought I went crazy. HURHURHRUHR. anyway then we headed to CHUA CHU KANG to celebrate with the whole big family. haha as usual they got the CAKE IN THE FACE. (ima pro. LOL) and we had fun. WORLD CUP's the new HOT topic in my family. Both sides and i'm lovin' it. BECKHAM=LAV=you-know-what. DAMN. *GRINS. Hopefully this week's school gon' be okay. no kissing mania please. especially jaime and lina. spare your momma this time. LOL good week ahead y'all. =D Lav.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home