Saturday, June 03, 2006


yes liyana, CURLS ARE KINKY, just like yours, you got to agree with me. hehs.

chaos time over. they just reconciled? ohwells. my sis just left to see her friends and my dad is sending her. haiyo. she just hugged me and said " thanks akka, i didnt expect you to get so worked up!" me: " obviously la, he was a bit too much" " i love you". " i know you do." then my dad came, " sorry for shouting at you just now and whatever i did, stop crying. did i hurt you? sorry." and he gave me a kiss. man. you easily forgive your loved ones. i did. anyhow lets try this again.
Yerba buena ; that smile. damn.

I'll share some CANDY moment i had with my HOTSTUFF ytd. see the one on the left, thats TUN AUNG. ( i so hope he doesnt see it here, i'll just shy man.) just check that oh-my-god-pelvic. * faints. aaaaaaaaa. *grins* the sextoy. LOL YESTERDAY's BEST in case you guys didnt know, this week was ultimate hell. dealines for yesterday was madness. Thank god for people like Steph, Danny and Sarah( i saw them only for awhile) sorry loves. *thank goodness i saw that cheesecake that girl was eating,atleast that made me smile *grins*and then it was go go go! so i headed off to block 73 to hand in the money for NRA camp and walked all the way back to atrium. So, i entered the library and walked towards where E'klipse was and OMGGGGGGGGG *adrenalin rush to the max*. Aung that hottie, was seating like just beside our group la with some of the SC people. ohmygod. friggin' i walked the other way to seat. BTW, he DANCES SO GODDAMNED WELLL! so thats a plus for sure. any guy who can dance= one notch above in lav's guys list. and packed with a body like that. yes i have seen and danced. before i get carried away. *hehs. already the heart pounding like that, i was finding some green tea promotions stuff on the net and couldn't find any and it was lke 4 plus almost close to 5-dealine. It was all grey and cloudy la. no sunlight and all. he was sitting right infront of me on the floor with some guys playing some stuff , guys guys guys. Then someone stood up to leave but i was too engrossed in what i was doing and the music i was listening to- yerba buena from dirty dancing: havan nights. HEAVEN MUSIC. so i knew someone was leaving and that person went to take his/her(?) bag to leave i suppose but something made me look up 'cos i suddenly thought what if it was him and YOU KNOW WHAT.. that moment i looked at him( yes he was the one leaving. WOOOHO my heart was right.) i think he turned to see if i was looking at him ,and right at the moment i set my eyes on him he turned before he left, he SMILED( DAMN!)and waved. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and the music i was listening to couldn't be more apt and sunshine was just shining on me with a rainbow formed upon him. MAN, that sight. I'll remember. I WAS GRINNING TO MYSELF. *even now, grins* thank goodness steph wasnt around if not kena bullied. haha. and then sms-ing was cool. I like myhotstuff, he certainly made my so-dull-day-filled-with-sunshine. Now yerba buena , the song has a new meaning. :) Did i tell I always or most of the time, somehow associate music or songs with people.? Yes EVRYONE of you who's prolly reading this have a song. :) and then it became even better when i saw tas and ash and all at the atrium. NRA people yo. coolios . then left to JP to see my L-ly. SOOOO EXCITED. my other half of the L&L-lys. We ate at LJS. and boy did we have a good time laughing our ass-es off. haha looking at milkdoc and the pics. eh my pics nice right? duh. and sorry your curls not enough at all. HAHAH the MORE THE MERRIER.LOL. talking about curls after that meet up with Leia, her mum gave me a ride back home and was on MSN and LIYANA and me started talking. yes another curl. BOY did we have fun talking about EVRYTHING UNDER THE SUN. hehs. Don't rebond your hair pls. LIke what me and parthi agree on CURLS ARE KINKY. leave em. LOL and nooooo i aint hot. you are , see.. *kisses finger and places on liyana's ass..*PSSSSSTT* see hahah LOL. pics with Leia up later i hope. SIS BIRTHDAY CELEB AT W.C.P with Family and cousins tomorrow! yay! i wanted E.C.P la. I like east. I think I'll be staying at granny's at Bedok once everything;s over with tests, camp and school. YES AH. ashley and qazz, go TM heard from my uncle some new york pizza there is good. now i'm off bauhaus-ing. :) missing: all my daughters, 11 of them. take care lovelies, mama's got you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home