Friday, June 16, 2006


if you had my love
the song in my head: the above mentioned title. Now if I give you me this is how it's got to be First of all I won't take your cheating on me This song kept on repeating in my head and i found myself relating to the lyrics more and more. My favourite by Jennifer Lopez, I just love the video ; it means alot. Beautiful smile lopez has ;] and its real. [ yes JX I'm doing the Mon, tuesday thing. hehs. its easier!] THURSDAY Basically a home day, studying and going through marketing and medisoc. Crapped on the phone with gloria. hahha bimbo Charbokia! Such a tai tai I tell you. Then I was just going on to the 2nd chapter of marketing and we promised ourselves we'll get some work done before she calls to talk again and TADA! I slept and she went and got carried away packing up her stuff? We're going to film at her house on saturday! So in preparation right? She said she'll feed us Maggi when we are over. Cheak's going to kill you! And who can I trust if I can't trust in you And I refuse to let you play me for a fool Today Filming in school from 10 plus all the way to 7 plus. I had somuch of fun being the sound operator! ROCK YOUR BODY MIC CHECK 1, 2 and our actress for our trailer: 3 mirrors is a friend of Gloria's and boy is she talented! ;] You go Missy Mae. i saw my nu er today. Sarah,. Spent some quality time with her. Hope you understood what I said in just now. Umar and the rest , thanks for coming down all the way to the girl's toilet before you guys leave to visit me while we were shooting! Umar. take care of yourself and holler when you get back from that climbing trip at Ophir! You said that we could possibly Spend eternity, see that's what you told me That's what you told me Tomorrow All the way to Pasir Ris. I am so proud of our trailer I tell you. Its so professional and i got a part to play for it as well but it was so unlike me. HAHAHAHA. Imagine me being stern. We had to take that shot so many times. HAHAHA sorry people. I know I know, everytime you see my face you feel like laughing right? HAHA Audrey from camp. I remember when the group of us were lepak-ing at our dorm, I couldnt help but laughing at the silly little things she and the rest said and they started to imitate me and got me cracking up again. Aiyoh. Cheap thrills. Well if you want me You have to be fulfilling of my needs If you really want me baby Well its filming tomorrow and studying or maybe up to my cousin's to watch soccer! woho. we'll see! We make such a good team. Gloria, Jamie, Brian, Geneivieve, Cheak, Missy Mae&Claire( friends of Glo) and Amber. A bit more and our Mirrors is done. I'm sure it'll be a nice end with our wonderful crew and actresses& actors. ;] From the heart: Recent hapenings ( more than one yes) have proved to me that Love is a sacred word and only some people are worthy of it because there are only few people whom you can really say I LOVE YOU to without pain and regret and all other negative emotions( so pessimistic. haha) but ohwells. Whatever happen to her, who said I love you to every single person whom she met along the day?( even strangers!) I still do! ;] but it's harder now. I don't want you to get with me And I get my heart hurt, please I don't need the hurt, I don't need the pain So before I do, give myself to you I have to know the truth If I spend my life with you A beautiful song, Lopez. My idol ;] [Ashley, I don't know. I just asked because you saw me after a long long time. So yeah i just wonderes. You changed too! ;) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home