Wednesday, June 14, 2006


dancing or just moving?
NRA CAMP '06 SATURDAY- MONDAY 1) a good thought on that. I must say the camp was very enlightening in many different ways. Fellow people whom have the same interest and passion for dancing. People who can really dance and not just shake and move. It makes a hell lot of difference, as I was enlightened by my instructor Ann. Thank you Ann. before going on. Here's our video, ( we did baby boy by beyonce ft sea paul) and I'm in blue but you cant really see cos of the narrow camera scope but you can still see me, see if you can spot!) ;] BEYONCE!! haha we guys bonded and danced till we could drop. Practiced, practiced and praticed. Mind it ,ours wasn't that slutty, haha but very sensual and with our wonderful leader/senior Orange it was wonderful. We were asked to rank the few diferent artistes we were given in our favour and hand in our rankings and if we were to get our first choice, then we would be in the same group as people who chose the same person and do a dance and try to impersonate the artiste we chose. There was Beyonce, Britney, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Boa , Usher, JJ lin and and Rain. You might think like why didn't I choose the others( I got my first choice btw). Well I was thinking more of Beyonce, janet jackson and Jlo more than Britney and the others cos I connect more with their music though I get turned on by Britney's I'm A Slave For You( that's what they performed and it was nice ;]) HAHAHAHHA. 2)dinner with steph, lina, jaime and em. You guys are just ;]. Honestly. I have come to realise that Love is a very strong emotion and word to be used on just anyone( yes yes LAVANYA is saying that!) but I can safetly say i feel Loved by you guys all the time and i feel good and I'm happy when you guys are happy when you say i make you happy ; THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR ;] TUESDAY 3) power jazz with NRA yesterday was very good and girly, I LIKE. Al of us girls were just trying to work on our feel to get to dance. Can't wait for more. ;] 4) Father's day dinner with my papi's side after that at Choa Chu Kang Park. Food was good but I was just very tired and didn;t really it much. My aunt thought i looked like some foreigner with my hair and changed skin colour( due to lesser exposure to the Sun) and what I was wearing. ohwells. had a great time nontheless. WORLD CUP FEVER. Leia called, so good to hear her voice. Another one more person I will associate the word Love with because she's worth all of it. All my Love. Today Meet up with Salt & Pepper. Ashley, Abigail, Johnny( BRAVO haha), Jo chan, MAYY!( she left her phone behind and i'mholdingonto it now. WE'll meet up MAY! don't worry ;]) adorable, regina, jill, debbie, shu hui, jingen, Caroline at MGS. I had so much of fun that I umm yes skipped dance today. Yes DANCE. haha but all worth. Had so much of laugh! Chocolate dosage was obviously high. Thanks Jo and Johnny, y our words meant alot and I hope you feel better about your yesterday( we wrote her a card). NOW, I'm off to continue studying for my tests next week. Take care , God Bless and yes ashley, have I changed? or more like did i change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home