Saturday, June 17, 2006


for you, gen
Three Names You Go By: Lavan( family), Lav , lavvy( you-know-who) double Vs Three Parts Of Your Heritage: Ceylonese, Indian, Portugese Three Things That Scare You: Dogs, Snakes and Disappointment Three Of Your Everyday Essentials: My phone, Milk( i know) and Mp3 Three Things You're Wearing Now: my mum's black t-shirt. this chain my mum bought me and my navy shorts.( dad's) haha. Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists at the moment: Marques Houston, Outlandish , Jae Millz Three of Your Favorite Songs at the moment: If you had my love, Aicha , CandyShop Three things you want in a relationship (other than love): Trust , Affection and Happiness Two Truths and a Lie: I'm prepared for my tests. I'm 70kgs( haha jamie you couldn't believe right?) ;] I miss Catty baby. Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You: The Eyebows, The Eyes, The Smile( can there be more?) I got more!- Humour Three of your Favourite Hobbies: eating oreo dunked in milk in the middle of the night with a book/sms-ing. looking through pictures/letters from my big MEMO box going for long runs with just me and my music aloud Three Things You want really badly right now: to call Lina( which I'm about to once i'm done doing this) she's waiting. to eat that muffin my mum just bought back( raisins and choc!) to lose weight and tone before production! Three Places You Want to go on Vacation: back to : Italy and Czech Cuba Three things you want to do before you die: have that first kiss back though we are nomore. to say Sorry to those whom I've hurt and been paranoid with( I dont have to wait that long, SOORRY!) Meet everyone single one that I Love* and say I LOVE YOU and I'm with you. Three People I would like to see take this quiz: Ashley, Liyana, Star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home