Sunday, June 18, 2006


this time for lina ; hotlips
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains 2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours 3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged 4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY LINA ONG. My HOTLIPS. =D Favourites favourite colour: Green, Black. favourite food: My mommy's pasta. ohoh cheesecake. favourite song:I want you by Thalia favourite movie: Dirty dancing : Havan Nights favourite sport: Soccer for sure! favourite day of the week: Fridays ;] favourite season: the winter, when everything's so white and pure. favourite ice-cream: No doubt- COOKIES & CREME. yum Currents current mood: very loved by my dad. Love you. current taste: the after taste of honeystars with milk, YUM. wanna taste of it? current clothes: my checkered pyjamas botton with green t-shirt( told you I like green) current deskstop: a very spastic pic of the crew. haha. current toenail: nothing. not painted. current time: 1.21pm current surroundings: my sisters shouting and screaming( tickling oneanother ; sister love), some advertisement on the tv and the 334( the bus) leaving the stop. current annoyances: my weight . why can't I study? current thoughts: I want grapes! the ones my mum's holding. First first best friends: hmph. kindergarten- dina. first crush: paarthiban from primary sch. We lasted for 6 whole years without him knowing!( i think he knew though, he knows everything, idiot) ;] first movie: I have no idea. The Lion King? ;] first lie: can't remember. first music: dad singing to me? He always did, as he proclaims. Lasts: last cigarette: I ain't no cigar mama. last drink: bailey's with dad. HAHA. just a bit. last car ride: gina's friend jilly's small car ride from the outside of MGS to the inside umcarpark. OMG the car full of soccer balls. COOLIOS. last crush: um. my lips are sealed. =X though you would know. haha. last movie: in the theatres- the da vinci code with my daddy ;] at home- Charlie's angels last phone call: with Lina for about 2 hours ++ . haha horny woman. last CD played: woah. ancient. hmm i think it wa the oldies cd i had with all the golden oldies. 2 cds. I LIKE.( queen and all) Have you ever have you ever dated your best friend: yes i did, that first crush of mine. have you ever broken the law: nope. have you ever been arrested: almost, don't ask. have you ever skinny-dipped:haha wished. have you ever been on tv: nope. have you ever kissed someone you don't know: oh yes, that kid whom i saw that day, Josua. Actually any small kid whom I find adorable. KIDS ARE SOOO CUTE =D 5 things you are wearing: my specs, my bling earrings, pinknail polish, tied hair with rubberband( mum says hair looks like beckham! YEAH BABY HELL YEAH! and jackass grin! 4 things you done today: woke up late, ate honey stars, swept the floor and resisted when mum tempted me with Toblerone.( damn) 3 things you can hear right now: Ain't No Mountain High by Marvin Gaye. Grapes getting squashed by my teeth. Mum flipping newspaper.( I haven't read the papers! horoscope! ohoh) 1 thing you do when you are bored: Intrapersonal communication. =X The next MY 5. EASY. CATTY, HUDA, STEPH, L-LY BABY, SARAH SPOON. [ they all have something in common. HAHA. only i know. YES AH!] Cos baby there's ain't no mountain high enough! I FEEELLLL GOOD. LA LA LA LA LA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home