Wednesday, June 21, 2006


resist that temptation
FHM? OHMYGOD. I tell you, those girls. I was told to post it and so being the good person I am,( HURHRUHRU) I had too! Anyway, I 've got a test later at 10 and I'm still up. I SOOSO NEED TOSLEEP. but I must say this, my PG( you know who), I am not one of your closest friends nor have I known you for long. Known you enough to be a friend. Knowing that a friend is at her lowest and not being able to do anything to make her feel better or the situation go away is about the worst situation ANY friend can be in. Very handicappingI'm reduced to the level of only capable of saying how much you mean to me my friend( you have no idea) and how much I love you, saying stupid random stuff on your tagboard and on friendster in hope of letting you know that, i'm here baby but then that doesn't help youat all. so nothing works. life motto= failed I am just a sucker for happiness I guess. Others' hapiness. ;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home