Friday, June 23, 2006


for the licking SPOON
4 alcoholic beverages I enjoy from time to time: 1. martini 2. baileys( with my dad! haha) 3. I dont drink much 4. so yeah- good girl. 4 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I pass out: 1. beckham's place 2. garcia's locker at the liverpool changing room. =P 3.back to rome. 4. sweden ;] 4 celebrities I would like to go on a big date with: 1. Collin Farrel 2. Jessica Alba( just a date) 3. Justin Timberlake 4. Sarah.( you are mine .=D) 4 gadgets I do not have, which I would like to have: 1. I bloody need a camera. a newer one. The camera will be my whore. 2. A phone. a newer phone which can store MORE numbers. 3. hehs. a new watch. 4. i need an execise machine at home to shed that weight off. I BADLY NEED. 4 “MINE” hit: 1. JX ( LY hearts you ) 2. QAZZ sushine baby 3. RAE my sugar mama. 4. VANJILL angel. note to the MINEs: take your time to do this, no rush or if youdont feel like doing, its okay. :)