Tuesday, June 27, 2006


Ups and obviously downs.
Hava you noticed or realised that normal after something good happens, something bad always or mostly seem to follow? I HATE THAT. ohwells. Did pretty well for medi soc but was saddening in one way.*ARGH* it went so well and until I heard that. Anyway, BUTTONS for PoweJazz, " I am about to blow, I don't think you know!" haha QAZZ youre favourite line right? I miss you sunshine. I FELT GOOD. I am missing, 1) Evangeline. ( You REALLY surprised me that day at SIM! haha doing what I would normally do to you!) 2) Maria ( THAT sweden match! arrrgh) 3) My 4E1-ians. ( and my councillors.) 4) MI I was on the bus yesterday and suddenly at different timings, three guys whom I knew from the different stages of my life were on the same bus as me. Secondary school, MI( the funny one!) and Ngee Ann. It was just funny realising that and that guy from MI ( haha SC I think). SO FUNNY. I saw him on my left with his girlfriend i presume then he looked at me the we were like err then we SMILE. hahah The FUNNY THINGS IN LIFE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home