Friday, July 14, 2006

Un-Mendable Heart A deviation by ~HisNameIsNothing (© 2003-2006) Un-Mendable Heart - Complete Piece You broke my heart so long ago, And its finally started to mend. Then here you are suddenly, Infront of me again. You smile the smile you used to smile, When you looked into my eyes. It brings back these damned memories, I've tried to just let die. You're no longer who you used to be, Who I loved so much. However I still love that person, And long for his touch. Unfortunatly hes gone, And will probably never return. I miss that love I loved so much, The love I deaply yearn. So here you are infront of me, But so far from my grasp. I cant forget these memories, Cant keep them in the past. Friends dont understand, I'm not sure I even do. I pray I soon forget, Just how much I miss you. but I can never say it out. What's love? a temporary you? -LAV-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home