Thursday, January 20, 2005

God! I am so freakin stressed!!!!!!!!! And I was thinking sec 4 is going to be so great! *dang. Gosh now I know how pressurized Lydia and ‘em felt last year. But come on, the starting of the year? School, work, council, dance and even debate! I mean I know I should have like prioritized my stuff But its just as if I have to do all of this. And hello when do I get my own time? Like free time. I just came back home! Can you imagine? Left my house at around 6-ish in the morning and I came back after almost 12 hours. Now that is really bad , innit? And my back, oh its really giving me lots of pain. And I had to withstand all of the pain all day long. This exactly why I hate the singapore education system. They expect you to participate or engage in different activities and also give so much of work back home to do. Its always rush rush rush. Stress stress stress. I didn’t feel this way until I went OUT of Singapore and CAME BACK. Maybe that’s the worst mistake I’ve ever made. Coming back to Singapore. Yeh I know I should have the love for the nation and all .yada yada yada. But who would? Which student would even feel like coming to school if they are under tremendous pressure? O I should prioritize? I am stuck between the things I have to do and the things I want to do. I don’t even have a choice anymore. Its always, “Lavanya have you done this?”. “Lavanya there’s practice today.” “ Lavanya we’re having a meeting today”. “ Lavanya maybe you should not be so absent-minded?”. I mean I really have. tried my best. I loved debating before. But now it has become more like a forceful thing A commitment. People may wonder now and then like you know when I talk to them I am all so cheerful and all but in my blog however, everything is just poured out. Like today for example. I’ve kept quiet for quite sometime. Not anymore!