Saturday, February 26, 2005

anger is an element in you.You can't dispose it.

well i am certainly inevitably angry with this someone. lets name this someone "d". I actually have happy news for "d". i wanted to tell "d" the minute i got the happy news but hey "d" got me angry by not doing something "d" promised. ATleast "d" could have told me.i was waiting actually. Himbo had already told me but i wanted you hear it from you "d". you know who you are"d", right darling?/sweetheart?/all the nicest words in the world? you could have atleast told me serene... That was what pissed me off really. i was waiting but you just left with the rest w/o saying anything. but anyhow we won the debate against Balestier Hill sec sch. I don't even know how we won? i was just sooo verryyy shocked when i heard the Judicator saying, " and obviously it was a desicion of 2 to one. " Then the magic words.... " The opposition team won". I mean like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i totally wasn't expecting this. Totally.