Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I think I am gonna teach you guys a bit of Swedish through each of my posts. It will be fun and interactive. Ask if you want to know any translation. I’m here. =) Translation for some of the words in this para are found below. Wow been really tired lately. Valentines day was such a nicey dicey. I got letters and chokolats.( Swedish) =) I was very happy. But I missed my friend idag.. I wanted to see him But he’s at home. He’s got some ben injury. Poor Sod. Jerry is really a nice guy. Wow w very good honkie. Bleah. We are going to have a Bra[ ( Swedish) uh oh not what you think nah nothing kinky.] Time in skolan tomorrow Yay. Ya Master’s födelsedag. =) Translations: Choklats- Chocklates Idag- Today Ben- mean leg not a shortform for the name Benjamin. Ha =) Bra- Means good / fun. Skolan- School ( No not malay =) ) Födelsedag- Birthday