Tuesday, February 01, 2005

SHALL WE DANCE? is the best movie EVER. god she can dance! i know what my passion is . definitely. DANCING, I LIKE..... ok now you might have seen this before in one of my daughty's blog but i don't really give a damn so... it was so funny when we were reading out this passage in school, for remedial. and guess what?it was only me and serene laughing At FIRST. the only different people. here goes... 'Look at my oranges,ladies,' he bellowed.'You'll never see fruit like this anywhere in the world, and as for my grapefruit. . . if you taste them once you'll be racing back for more.' 'Don't bother about his oranges,' cried the man from the stall next door.'My bananas are the best in the land.' Oh god i had the best laugh today. i think serene did too. i mean ORANGES? i think only horny people get it, right serene? BANANAS? that was the killer one! josua serene and me were laughing our heads off. Valerie on the other hand didn't know what was going on. Blur. haha only the people who could think like that, knows the fun of it.yeh. tmrw is the 1st day of feb. happy birthday kenny and yes i remember.