Friday, January 21, 2005

Oh my god! i can't even believe i did that but yes I CRIED! ha big time. i just went on and on and on. my god i really have great friends. they were like all around me trying to console me. and serene she was being so sweet. tapping my back like I'm a dog. Hur.. nut anyway you guys were so darn sweet. thank you really. i mean i just couldn't take it. here is some love to some people: Lay hwee: thanks for comforting me. I will never forget that. i really needed it.Don't worry too much about the chem prac marks k? Its real nuts. Yee huay:thanks for looking out for me. I'm not sure if you will be reading this, but anyway ..thanks.Love you. Serene: you too BABY! thanks for PATTING MY BACK! haha i suddenly felt like a dog but you know, i know you were trying your best. I mean when you were crying the last time i felt totally completely useless! i think that's how you felt? i dont know, but all i know is that you're a real cool pussy. Heh =) . I love you baby. If you don't let me call you baby, i'll cry. You wouldn't want that would you? I Love you. Mr vanessa and Miss Serena: I l love yo u both and thanks for comforting me as well. I was so terribly touched. love. Jerry: I think i was most comfortable in confiding with you about my problems today.You make a real good guy friend. thanks jerry. Remember we talk with our eyes! haha hao pengyou. Joshua and Vivian: Sorry guys. we had to leave you and go.But anyway thanks for whatever you did today to you know shine me up a little.=) love you. i got so much of love, to just like splash it all out but i can't now, cos my back is hurting and i have to go off now to the hospital! so later? ~ aloha