Saturday, January 22, 2005

now this is my poem. my first one. Full of memories, floating around. Longing to go back, yet no luck. Wish i was there always there. Just to see the colours of your facewhen they change in phase. The times when you and me were so close together. So close that our souls got fused and got tangled together. No farewell between soullovers, did our relationship ever quiver? Until the day i went away in a rushwithout even telling you a last goodbye because i knew it would hurt you so much if i had said bye to thy, my sugarpie wow today its just the exact opposite of yesterday. i really really had a laugh at the hospital yesterday. so funny. I had a jab. not any normal one but on my butt! haha. my back is so much more better now. so many people really care about me. i am so touched. thank you people. really. maria and magda visited my blog. carrots tagged. hey bummy carrots. tmrw' s gonna be a long day. np in the morning, tuition in the afternoon and wedding atnight. my back is still aching terribly tho. nite.gtg do my tuition hw.