Saturday, January 29, 2005

woho. my day started out today like just so well. for once. I can't really say i had lessons for the 1st part of the day, cos i didn't set my mind on anything xcept for debate. i didn't go for my MT lesson for one. my leia cried today. and i felt just so helpless. its like i feel like i can't say anything or do anything to stop her from tearing. So sad. but well atleast my mouth did, a bit. ha she was laughing away after that.=) thanks mouth. heh. aqila is so on bout her apu. ha. BUTTTTTTTTT she's so damn sweet. that cute 'lil chika. so adorable. she said she love me. I don't know what to say. I am so touched. zaim as well. that pic he toook with me, so personal. =) too bad he's two years younger than me.*hint. no la. nice bud. mitchell OMG, she was the best laugh today. normal wheni tickle someone, they go sooo "ah.oh ew" and they just so figety. but wheni tickled her she was like...... wooooooooo moving her bod as if she was doin a stripdance? 10/10. ha. but the -going to the debate- time in the bus was so tottally funkadellic.- leia's word.haha but the debate was a real bummer. but that girl, oh she was SO PRETTY. no wonder. know why? SHE"S MIXED! ha i knew it! jap-chi-malay mixed. so Funkadelic. ok i'm leia-influenced now. ha. i teared on the way back, i mean we just tried so hard on our side, so a bit unfair? well i dont really care cos it is all over. Now my attention's all diverted too......... *Latin dance* dance, I LIKEEEE.............