Friday, February 04, 2005

Lotsa stuff happened today. My back ached again. And hey I really love my English lessons now. SO F U N K A D E L I C. (a little influenced by leia? Ha. Joking ya.) So not the norm thing. I really appreciate what mrs cheong is doing.yes. Nice.=) I saw Margaret SKF. All that came out from my mouth , when I saw her was, “ O MG”. I just had something perfect to show her. Yep u guessed it right, K E A N U R E E V E S. She was so estatic. Oh yeh and I played netball again. You know it was fun playin with shao chen But I think in the end I still prefer playing together with brian. Well brian is actually tong tong, He likes to be called that way. You know we just got these little vibes, C O N N E C T I O N S. Then on the way back cherry was messing ‘round with my hair and vice versa @_@ yap that’s how naughty I can get. Hmph. Then later we( me, tong tong, leia and put) Were waiting near the entrance of Lakeside MRT. Leia and ‘em were waiting for hakim and ‘em And we were waiting for SKF. And guess what………………………………………………………….. …………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………….. ……………………………………………………………………………. ………………………………............................................................ ........................................... TO be continued… Psst. I love doing this. Bleah. Tell u guys the next time. I saw someone. Someone who turned nasty just like that. And SKF was like… “ she’s already left the school, so why so hostile towards her?”. Well the thing is you guys just don’t know THE PAIN.