Thursday, February 10, 2005

wow sometimes i woder if its true bout twhat my father said the other day, that i have to learn to say No at times. That's something i find you know very difficult to do. I just want the people around me to be smiling and laughing all the time. there's a sense of satisfaction you know. Like that time when leia was so teary peary(sorry hahaha), and i said something and she was like, "hau hau ahuahahahahauahuhuh" and i felt like an angel. i made her laugh and snile. i just love to see people happy. one sad familiar face and there goes my day. i really really miss him. missing-feels as tho my heart is falling but there's no place to fall. just hangin in there waiting to be held. here's something for you, bibin. i wrote this, thinkin about you. It's no secret that time and circumstance have pulled us far apart We are no longer even near how we were at the start We've chosen different lives and different paths and different friends But that won't mean we can't play this out until it ends Long ago I asked you what you thought you saw in me And in yourself and everything, if we could ever be I think you were unsure then and I know I was, too We couldn't make a decision, we didn't know what to do So, we did nothing and just left, we went our seperate ways But there are times I still look back on you and on those days I wonder, 'If I had done this differently, where would we be right now?' But then the big question jumps up, the bold, italic... 'How?' Sadly I don't have the answer, although I wish I did And there is nothing I can do or say to make it so We can keep living our lives the way we have chosen to But I miss those conversations late at night, just me and you So let me know, please, either way what you think of what I've said And then next time we meet we can just stop and say, "Hello," "How are you? How've you been?" Share a story or two Because I don't know if you miss me, but baby... I miss you.