Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Birthday =)

Oh man in the morning i was feeling kinda down. not really excited but not elated as well? but hey everything changed after i went to school. so many people started wishing me. even people whom i don't really know. wow! So many presents! ZHOU JIE LUN VCD. OMG I'm bouncin'. haha lalallaaa. serene was so pretty up on the podium. So pretttttyyyy! this is what people got me. Lydia- A cookie. self-made and baked with my name! Prevena(my sister)- gave me this key chain thingie with "akka" on it which means sister. Lay hwee- A dog soft toy aka serene.(ha!) Ming Yi and Yuan fang- a ZHOU JIE LUN VCD. >.< Serene and vanessa- A test tube with my name. Serena- A rose. Jerry - a set of earrings chocalate and straberry biscuit Leia larllink- a wonderful card mdm Ang- SNICKERS chocolate. Miss ong- wished me and tagged my blog! yay A1 defo for you kanchanah( my other sis)- she gave a book! not any book.Jacelyn tay's book!!!!!!!!!!!! yeh mum and dad- A totally funkadellic pink hotie watch.So my type =) Mr HOn- a "OOOOOooH" ride back home.So manly and gentlemanly.=) mum says: this is an expensive birthday for you lavanya. On your part. WOW. =) we evenb had water fight. leia got wet. she went like. " its not even my birthday!" =) haha and babi? I love you! i am gonna see u soon with him i suppose! yes =) if everyday was like that, i would be so happy =)