Sunday, July 03, 2005

leia, localDatewithTimezone("Jun 27, 2005 05:01 AM","time2tag1"); Monday, June 27, 2005: ohh lavvy. i so miss you eventho i saw u earlier in sch. miss anita leaving soon. that's very sad u know. i was so disheartened when d announcement was made.apologies for d many many weeks i have not been wit u. ooops. i sound a lil lesbian-ny. anyways, yeahh. apologies again. i hope u're fine wit everything dat comes along ur path to success.i know u miss sweden a lots. so when u get back there, always remember me k? i know i will. ta~ this was what made my day today. she is so sweet. If you are reading this L&L-ly, you are so sweet. yeah u sounded a bit lesbian-ny.but its ok : ) I LOVE YOU : ) we'll have our L&L chat sometime k? what made my day yesterday? -playing the best netball I have ever played before. -playing the best with my utmost effort with TangEn. -and playing with my one and and only Libran. I am so Blessed. and GROOVED!