Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Its been 56 hours-ish since he left and it feels bad really. 300705-Well I guess that day actually came.I thought it will be a long way before he leaves..Ah..Ah CORRECTION here lavanya.IT WAS SO FAST. I mean it happened like so BLOODY FAST. Before I knew it, he was gone." Roshan i think we have to go in now," his father David said.His mummy was so nice to me.Even though it was the first time I met her like after knowing her son for like 4 months?I felt as thought i have known her for ages( tacky i know, sorry)I got a compliment you know whuch I know I'll remember for ever. Susanne: Hi. you are roshan's.. me: Friend yeah..My name is Lavanya and i know him from school. Susanne: oh i see Lavanya.....Its sad isn't it? the conversation went on but at one point of the time I was entertaining her and her PSG members.Actually I was talking to L-ly's phillipino looking mum but everybody was just looking at me and laughing away. Did I say something wrong? Nah when L-ly's mum asked if i should give a call to leia and wake her up? I just said," nah its ok i will let her sleep in since she wanted it so badly and i'll just KILL her later." Tacky i know but it made them laugh and Susanne was looking at me adorably and said," You know Lavanya you are very pretty." Wow so much from My rofl's mam?Now thats something. And his sister Shilpa( Indian, I LIKE.. :D) is so adorablé( yes adoooorrrablleu- the french way). I felt my heart sinking as we approached the departure gate.I held on to him and asked... Me: Are you sad? him: yeah.. Me: Will you miss me? him: That depends.. ( Ahhh..its killing me : )) he said and grinned at me. rofl. After his father, David said that they had to go, he left and immediately with effect of him leaving his presense i felt a strange sensation.I was begining to feel lighter but my heart sank and sank but it was painful because it had nowhere to fall. I felt everything leaving together with him- my strength, my happiness, my heart and my other half.It was too dark, heavy and grey in my heart that I just melted and cried.I just could'nt take it.To people who don't know me that well, i don't cry easily.I din't even cry when my father left for Sweden. But i cried for him.Why? because in rofl language.. I C A R E for him : ) 1436. -rofl-