Sunday, August 07, 2005

My L-Ly cried yesterday?For once i was really lost at how to console but i just brought her close to me, into a little hug and she cried. i just couldn't bear to see her cry.why? COS she's my friend.i can't see my friends crying and they can't to when i cry i know. that's why i waited for her in class, just beside the door peeping from time to time to see if she was done talking to 'her'.I miss myL-ly. L-ly if you are reading this, i am sorry i am annoying you but its just that i miss my old L-ly. the Carefree one..how i wish u were in my class? lots of us would have benefitted from your jokes, Especially , me Eugene and Ken. You know that! and Peter aka Roshan. dont know why i gave u that name.. and sorry about using the pic... it just means alot. I felt like using it cos it feels as though someone close to me (even tho i dont know u that well) like a brother has left me... so just for a while... : ) miss ya.. and hey reply to my e-mails k? /jane.