Sunday, July 16, 2006

when you touchin' me like that, step back and catch my breath. Touch my body by making the band 3 is just awesoome. My knee's pretty much still screwed but I'm just moving to the sensual beats. sexy yo. LOOK AT THIS PICTURE! I TOOK IT AT THE FMS BLOCK. AT THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING LAB DPT! THE words um AROUSED ME! haha GRINDING SECTION. ;] These boards just don't stop there. They have others too. WELDING! umm CUTTING THEORY and for someone like me, you know... HAHA it's not just what I see. I LIKE THIS PICTURE and I copyrighted it! and here is somethng from Adorable's blog, "LEARNT SOMETHING NEW!! HEHEHE SHOW U ALL OKAY. LAVI LAVI BOM BI VI BAN-NA-LA-FEL-LA BOM BI VI FI FA BOM BI VI LA-VI!!! ok if u guys dun get it den... TOO BAD HAHAH" CRAZY girl. haha Adorable I just love her tooo much. So hyper and nice and we sooo love to suan Ashley with Gina( i miss you ,you poo!). These two cuties. Yum i can have them anytime please! =D After two very saddening week of not dancing I went for practice with the intention of dancing and *dang* Mr Knee had chosen to feel "hurt" today. So well yeah Istill CAN'T DANCE!... SOMEONE JUST SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD PLS! i just hope it gets better within the next twoo weeks or something. I got physio coming up though.. I THINK. God pless Mr Knee please. The week's been hell. I just realised I don't say much about school. Well, we had LOCVID on friday and we had to experiment with LIGHTINGS so all we did was PICTURES PICTURESPICTURES! The cam was so our whore but the rest of the friday was just occupied with marketing and all. I have a quiz next tuesday and media update to do. I finally found an article. and OHMY getting the house address *cough* of a *cough* certain SOMEONE* cough cough* WAS SOOOOO TASKFUL! HAHAHAHAHHAA. I tell you I have NEVER pleaded like that before. HARD TO GET SOMEMORE. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. BOX YOU UP AND KICK YOU UP TO SANTA THEN YOU KNOW! but then mission was accomplised after a very long long talk! I please and please and please. Say someone pretty la, skinny la EVERYTHING I COULD SAY I DID...so guilty you know, sucking up and all.WOOTS. hehe. BUT ANYWAY. its done =D now just wait mydear. Nope I won't STALK you. haiya..not my worth! MUAHAHAHAHHA. =p So tomorrow, i need to * finish up studying for marketing * read up iin newspapers for consultation * do media update!( yay i found an article!) and * collate the CATS stuff. and SARAH?( haha you know what I'm feeling)* youre dangerous, I'm lovin' it!* hehe. ice cream hearts spoon. knees hearts nehs and Lav hearts Th. no Sarah. :) oh btw did i mention that parthe wrote an entire entry about me? haha click on his name to view it! good night y'all. and johnny is such good company to talk to at night like now. Heart you my heart. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home