Tuesday, March 01, 2005

today was a bit weird. the old folks came back to school. nice to see them again. : ) steph was so happy to see me. and it was the same for me. she was the first person i talked to k. ya with her funnily mesmerising @_@ polka dots. OooOoohh. Oooh i so adore lydia's grade. its soooooooo what i want. I am like two grades behind? I am suddenly quite motivated actually. I want to do better. This are my aims/goals: english- A1 maths-A1 A-maths - A2 Chem- atleast a A2/B3 Physics- i want to drop it cos i really can't cope. : ( Tamil- A1 Comb Humans - B3 ( dont know about S.S but i want to get a A1 in geog, for you Miss Ong.) The total might be about 9 or 10? wow that will be soooooooooo purrrrfect! i must try harder.yes from today 28/02 i will try my best in everything!!!