Monday, March 28, 2005

"Dearest Lavanya, Your words of diamond both stunned and humbled me. ( needless to say, after I've recovered from the wave of momentary shock, I was swept by the current of pleasure). I'd say it again, what I mentioned to the class. Life is not about studying all the times. You have to invest in what you believe in at times. Eg: sacrificing the books for the adrenaline rush of dancing ( maybe?), debating & revolutionising the way the Student Council works. Thought you did not score well in your Common Test & class tests, I had not put you in my list of people to worry, because i sense that you are a lady of talent & inbred with sense & sensibility knowing when to syudy. As you have sweetened my day greatly, here's a pack of gummy. beware the II naughty vultures......" : ) Mdm Ang. Is she god or what? well she's mine. Defo. : ) and miss Ong you too. I think you guys come in a package. ha both of you. mdm ang we know when you are angry, know when you are sad. we know the COLOURS OF YOUR FACE. and we definitely know when you are happy with us. when? heh when we get YUMMY GUMMY bEARS and lotsa food. ha there is this something which greatly separates you from other teachers. very special.Only some of them give it.and you are one of them. what? LOVE. seriously. 4E1 pure science class/ 05 aka your cleverly naughty kids love you Mdm Ang.LOTS... we know you do too! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home