Saturday, March 12, 2005

today was so fun k? oh man i am really starting to miss lydiaaaa. i told her i will see her on thursday but *deah i didn't, and I am feeling Guilty.. its ok i am going to see her anyway.. why is it that some singaporeans tend to be so egotistical? is it like planted in them? you know questions have been flaoting in my mind ever since i came back.. like: Why people have to just insult others? Why people can't take others for who they are and not for how they look like? Why some people just think that those who are born dark, drunk lots of coffee when they were young? Why is that people of singapore are just obsessed with saving time? its as if they are in a contant rush for something?and may i ask, what the hell is that? why is the education system in sinagpore so Illustrious? when all we do is slog and slog and slog.. and welfare system? ha i dont see it. guess that is why singapore is so "diverse" in my mind. there is this part of my brain which continuosly goes.. "sec 4,gotta do well, 'O's, then out of this Ludicrous country". This goes on in my mind for 24 hours a day. always at the back of my mind. I am sorry to people who are hurt while reading this, i am definitely not a patriot. there are definitely exceptions. like some of the people... i love you guys. : ) and HOT MAN. maybe its real?