Thursday, March 17, 2005

mug up.

Oh happy belated birthday to Catha and Emma aka my joker. Catha- you better be available when i come there, to "get you".ha. Emma- my joker,how are you?Emma Lilja daughter of Jacequline? Forfatarevagen?ha i forgot the rest.miss you. I MISS YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS WERE SO funkadelic : ) I stayed home the whole day.. Doing what? Mugging up, doing my homework. I am totally drained. a-math questions. attacking one after another. i feel like i'm at war with the questions.ha. nah, but they were manageable : ) I LOVE LOGARITHMS. Kudos to me for getting all of em correct.yeh! somehow, i am missing the school food. actually i miss my classmates. yeh, weird isnt it? Once, I was thinking, " Oh i can never be that close to them, like i was with the Old folks!" But hey looks like things are changing around here. And i am quite sure that i AM BEGINNING TO LIKE IT. ha just the IRONY OF it. -H-O-T-M-A-N-. ha looks like the structure of an organice compound. ya. HotmanLavanya.(HmLy)- Fomula? I'm nuts. Buh-bye. : )