Saturday, August 13, 2005

I cant believe it! Another persons leaving. My lovely Aunt Vim is leaving for Brisbane- shes migrating. And shes leaving today-another Saturday!! Coincidence? Just two Saturdays ago I was the airport and came back All teary and Depressed( sad to say yes but I was. WHY? no freaking idea! rofl) AND now its back to the same scenario- The going-to-the-airport-crying-and-coming-back one! Shes leaving today but my cousins, Rishan, Rashvin, Anu and Krishore together with my Uncle Subra Are leaving later on. I am so going to miss them!! I might join them later in the year if I am going to uni-Griffith University in Aust. So its either Aust, Swe(oolala) or in Can(rofl) Wonder which ones on.. Vimala Periamma, The empty place here is like the empty place in our hearts. I am going to miss you Crema Mama.: ) -Lavan Pssssttt… Lavan is what my family calls me! Hauhauhauhauh….