Friday, August 12, 2005

Ok here's the thing. i had three things going on in my mind today.they are: * my mt o levels result!( i thought i was gonna fluck!) *My a-maths test.( i studied yeah but was it enough? not sure!) * My 'o' level english oral( it had to be today and so fast?) and all these thoughts were racing through my mind when the time came for me to do my test. It was ok( u know what that means! rofl). so i was walking down the stairs at about 10-ish. and there it was- the noticeboard with all the results and L-ly was standing there with putty. i didn't want to go down to see mine ( like some sort of repelling here?) So she came up and i freaked out and she was like, "Lavvy.. you got an A2! with a distinction." I was like NO WAY! I mean WTf? me? and i was the only one with a distinction in oral?? WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!! haha anyway thats the good news roshan and yeah i took of the pic off since u wanted to me a diclaimer suit : )