Thursday, July 20, 2006

HELLO the starting of the day all the way to now was terrible terrible. actually i dont know. I dont know if what i'm doing is what I want to do. even dancing doesn't bring me back to earth. =/ I dont know. We're filming overnnight tonight! Like waiting for Jorge to come!( he's our Lead character!) AND... ( adorable hear this!).. YOU ARE NOT MY PG! you are my AG....how can you be my pg! haiyar~ My pg(s) are in no random order in my own words.. HOW EXCITING! 1) pg 2) orh ba san 3) dum didy dum 4) bowler bowler 5) the heart 6) spoon you go figure! one is like OMG. the other's back is wonderful-THAT ARCH! one nore!I like the hair( nope not the curls! hehe!) and the confidence. mixed blood! and then the CUTENESS one. then the other with the CHEMISTRY! and then the one with WOWOWO. I swear I am sucha BI! what a confession! haha. Ashley must be happy! WOOTS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home