Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I’m a big girl I can handle myself ;But if I get lonely I’ma need your help.

You might be the type if I play my cards right
I’ll find out by the end of the night.


I need my leg to say,” I’m okay” because it still hurts.
GODDAMNIT and that’s annoying! I felt better at practice today though and
haha I was suppose to be there at like 4? I was there only at 4.40.

DIRTYBABE came running towards me and gave me a hug(?). haha it was EMPTY. give a FULL one next time.
haha and it was funny how we trained today. Facing each other and shutting eyes and all. We all looked so much organised
after we got drilled. I LIKE =) oh and we pei-ed Alfred ; IMAFLIRT. hehs till he started Mary J. *beams*

More dancing tomorrrow.
feels good.
I’m only trying to get inside your brain To see if you can work me the way you say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home