Saturday, September 02, 2006

yesterday : the HIGHS &lows. ( ycss) part 2


i hate it when I typed a whole entry and it just when EMPTY yesterday. GROWL.

Well yesterday or more like day before yesterday, we headed back to ycss. The minute I stepped out from the cab I felt this familliar warm feeling with all my ex classmates smiling and welcoming me. =) and It was as though the whole of 4E1 ( us of course) gathered there. Actually maybe 4E.

Leia made an entrance. haha the usual TWIN of mine. She got excited at every face she saw. That girl. *beams* and I was in her pictures. hehs and wan, he never failed to high me up but there were people missing. Mitchell, 100 d a and of course um Roshan( atleast I still remembered you even though you're in Canada). It's been one whole year and we know that we were more than friends.Oh whatever. =/

L&L and R&R. yeah it was like that. note to self: divert lav.

The concert was just =(. As in I think the best concert so far was two years back in 2004. The same goes for the speech day . Haha I was involved in both and no I am NOT being biased but honestly it was hyped up, great planning, great performances, showmanship by the performers( really lacking yesterday, even herman) I was disappointed because this guy was by chance the best in our school for hip-hop and all but he was so marking and not dancing well at all.Ohwells and then after this was when I felt.

Lost and detached. Maybe it was normal because I don't belong there but yeah all of sudden the hype just went and we had to think and all and it became frustrating. I just felt like going back home, play the dvds and sleep.( which I did eventually, the sleeping part). We went to JP and to Scoopz. HOLY cookies 'n' creme. They( wait it was only one scoop) made me happy.

maybe they because it's Cookies AND creme.

cookies and creme make me happy. short hair makes me feel powerful. maybe it's just psychological.

ohwells. whatever to make me feel better. and yeah so in the end i came back and slept. it felt good because

sleeping makes you UN-think. so adding to the list:

1.cookies and creme makes me happy.( actually more food0 2.short hair makes me powerful. 3.sleep makes me UN-think.

note: actually i am not sure of 1. and 3. is entirely true. Subjected to change.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home