Sunday, July 30, 2006

i feel good. Can you name 11 people? [ hell yeah, i love advertising/PR remember?) ;) 1.Arsalan 2.Sarah 3.L-ly 4.Johnny 5.Jess 6.Huda 7.Debbie 8.Ashley 9.Jochan 10.Adorable 11.ginaCUTIE How did you meet 10? haha IN MI. When she was doing something with her shoes and I told her to be careful. my ag. What would you do if you had never met 6? I wont know I had sucha love for cheesecake, dance and hang up(s) with bfs. Oh and CURLS LOVE. What would you do if 6 and 2 dated? WOHO. heavenly. I'll direct a movie with them. competition for L-word i swear. SARAH and HUDA. ultimate man. hot meets hot(?) GEISHA MEETS CURLS. OMG. Have you ever seen 4 cry? Nope and I don;t want to. now or ever. she is myheart. ;) Do you think 1 is cute? i thought he was. Tell me something about number 11 She thinks she's the cutest. haha she is! How do you know 8? In MI. same class, but we "knew" each other because of katek(?) on the 8th of feb on MSN *tada* ;) Would you ever go on a date with number 5? hmph. Interesting question. what would be doing? BUTTONS? haha LOL. What's 7's favorite color? Green I think. I like lime green on her.It suits her. ;) my queen look good on anythign though What would you do if 6 confessed he/she liked you? ohboy. i'll. actually i dont know. *thinks* she won't la. She's like HOW straight please. ;) Fact about 9: she's so I-dont-know and she's lost most of the time. and FUMBLE QUEEN who I fell in love with and a deep sexy voice when she wakes up in the morning (on the phone ah! no other thoughts laaaa) Who is 4 going out with? haha me. I WISH. hmm i think she's single still. SOMEONE GOT CHANCE LUH! huh somebody. 100bp. who is number 5 to you? she is my pg from NRA who does the ARCH-ing so goddamned well even the girls go.. WOHOOOOOO HOT! Would you ever live with 11?? wow that'll be fun! hell yeah. i can tickle her all night and kiss her too! HEEE =X Is 2 single? nope. shared between me and her boyfriend. haha KIDDING. She's with someone-my son. Where does 7 live? in my heart. LOL signature park. so close to MI. What do you think about 3? She is so "there" all the time. She knows everything. She knows how I feel even though i don't ell.my loyal fanpls! haha My L-ly. no one can replace you. What's the best thing about number 8? her ability to know EVERTYTHING and her nice-ness and the things she does for her loved ones, beat that man. and she knows me too well its getting scary. =X What do you like about number 10? i like her xoxoxo face, a html skills. i just like her company. =p Favorite Memory with 2? hmph*thinks* too many can. but I'll choose that day when i was putu mayam-ing with her in SU. OBSERVING her is heavenly. haha frenching? LOL. This feels good to do this thing. It reminds me why life is worthwhile. ;) oh did i mention, AUGUST & SEPTEMBER are like THE BIRTHDAY MONTHS? so many. I'll put em'up soon! Okay off to meet the salt 'n' pepper gang! yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home