Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I stiill believe in love being um mysterious ;] Inbox From: my divine Date: 25/07/2006 Time: 21:37 "Miss Lavanya! This is a gentle reminder that your old friend here Jo Jo Bo Bo didn't forget you and you're currently on her mind now!" OMG I swear It's freakshow! I was just thinking about my divine because my sis was telling how joanne returned a t-shirt she had borrowed from her( haha I wanted to take it and get my sis to buy another t-shirt so that I can keep it and joanne's smell..EWW ;) ] Hey! My daughter okay. Well one of them. She ah she. I noticed her on the FIRST day of orientation!( ashley beat you already la!) TAO like hell can but she was about the only other one with short SASSY hair like mine and sporty and all so OBVIOUSLY I'll notice and of course, very pretty :). Agree with Lavanya people! And then when we got into our respective classes, mine was 06A1! LOVE YOU GUYS MAN. =D. I saw her there i was like OHMY. haha. Damn scared to talk to her but slowly yeah we started when she was guessed who I like and all. Haha she knew my love life TOOOOO well ;] Then for my birthday she did this board like thing. Well it was so sweet. I mean I hardly knew her but well that's why she's my divine. :) The words from her board to me: (I still have it in that BOB plastic bag y'know divine!) "hey Lovely! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Miss Lovely Lavanya! HAPPY LOVELY EIGHTEEN TO YOU ;) You are eighteen already! That sounds old! hahah. I sincerely hope that this day would be a wonderful one for you, and that spending it with your pals at Millenia would hold a special place in your heart! I've always enjoyed your outgoing-ness and cheerful-ness and I hope that you will continue to brighten up the many others of your life. :) Pardon me for my jagged handwritting the base isn't exactly smooth! Anyways, I still don't understand why you call me DIVINE?Is it because I'm so irresistable and Heavenly?! Hahaha. Oh wells, It's sad that we have to part in wweek's time. so sucky! Just when I found superb superb fantabulous friends! Ohwells. Let's treasure the short time we have together alright! Once again, wishing you a happy happy Birthday! :D Lavanya is just so lovely, She is always bright and cheery! She is so funny ; It tickles my tummy! Sporty's her name. and soccer's her game. And I am her one and ONLY!" see? exactly. You are my one and only divine and so i wrote her a poem. Wanna see, adorable? 28/2/06 at the canteen: "Joanne :) I long to see you everyday just to make you happy because seeing you smilling makes me happy. You seem to know me even from a distance love, with that killer look and that vivacious smile. Leaving to me wonder, whyit that i feel just the same when i see the things you do and how you chase everyone's blues. Divine you definitely have somethiing mystical; so magical that it draws people across all radicals/ Darling, you gave me hope when I said nope. You gave me smiles, when I was tears. Baby, y ou gave me love to make me believe that all's well when you are around, my love. Just wanna let you know, that my heart's filled with your warmth when you're around and boo, you're my beautiful. :) I'll miss you.. my friend, my divine, my only mine." Long eh? Well she was that special and still is. ;) I loveeeee the way sometimes she goes so blurr. haha note: only at times and when you actually see it, OMG. xoxoxo. With her silly and rubbish antics. Divine remember when we took 173 this day when I gave you the poem to clementi bus station and we alked over this water fountain thing with ashley chickening out to cross? haha now that's fun! I am so glad I know you love and I miss you SOO MUCH and your school is like so near to my place but still i hardly see you. I MISSS YOU. I heart my divine, my only mine.