Monday, July 24, 2006

Let's Work It Out. [ the name of the song onmy blog by raghav. hot indian vibe to it. and it means alot] NOTE :THIS IS A LONG LONG POST! If you're interested in DANCING, CHILDHOOD LOVE, FLIRTING IRRITATING OLD MEN( eeeeeee), KL then go on. =) [replies to the tags below]. Hey. I'm back home after a very fulfilling and SHY-ing ;) trip to Kuala Lumpur.( for those who didn' t know). We reached KL at like 9 plus on Friday but so many things happened! Somehow there was this thing that was constantly lingering at the back of my mind- school when I get back. It's not like I am not enjoying MCM but I could do without it for awhile more. I guess I'd have to do my best till the end of this sem and then... I get to play again! hehe ;] I am so looking forward to that so I need to work hard! I had the time to clear my head and heart about the different things that have been affecting me and I'm glad I agreed to go on this trip. That guy whom my family disturb me with all the time? Well, when I'm with him, I don't feel anything at all. We don't even have to talk but he knows all.Like remember the Ribena incident? Well alot happened at the party. I wonder how.( that damn virgo! *beams*) So let me go on about yesterday's party. It was held at this hotel called The Istana. coolios. OHBOY.. Key things of yesterday.I SAVED THE BEST ONE FOR THE LAST- DANCING. ;] *the birthday girl looked so beautiful, ** A girl came on to me strong! *yucks to this cos i wasnt really um in the mood to play along. YIKES~ ******A man, I repeat, A MAN chatted me up. A 40 plus man who yes, did look good for his age but eww =/ **** and yes the dancing queen and king reunited once more on the dance floor and boy did they love it! *beams* * My pabi looked so pretty in that outfit. Absolutely gorgeous and Hey she mentioned me in her speech as her favourite niece! =) Well you see she's actually my mum's cousin but her mommy is like few years older to my mum so yeah that explains the age and my pabi is 21. i can't believe it. Once i reached their place, they( him and pabi) were in their rooms. So i headed up and his room was open and Thasha was speaking to *ahem ahem* and I just popped myhead and YOU SHOULDA SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE. Beat it man. That smile.. GRAH. Then her room, but it was locked. So I knocked and she was like "coming." and *door opens* " hoi you ah, what you doing here?" haha you could so see thet excitement written on her face and I wa sso shocked because she lost so much of weight and she looked so pretty. New pg man! wahaha. kidding. Well, back to the point, My pabi looked so beautiful and you know what she said? She agreed that I'm the type who would be applicable to both sexes. WAHAHAHAHHAA~ pls! ** Oh my we were so fooled by that traditional number she performed. Boy could she dance and groove. Woho but then she started um acting weird and i was like out of my comfort zone.. i wasn't in the mood to play along( YIKES). i do this to people normally but when it happens to me, I FEEL WEIRD. *** Haiyo. This cheekok was talking alright at first but then as the conversation went on, it became ewww. damn it and when we were about to leave, this is how he ended the conversation. BLEAHS. " Lavanya, As much as I would like to exchange our expression of affection, I can't because of certain circumstances [asshole this cheekok was a married man! but his family wasn't there and my mum was looking at my direction]. I wished we had gone on more.( YUCKS) You are very cute. You dance very well and very smooth and, SEXY especially for that song, Buttons.( I SOOOO Shouldn't have! =/) I presume you like black( he looks at my bra strap, I was wearing an off shoulder! now i regret) and I'm sure you'll look good in IT.( OMG stop it pls)n and your lips.. they are.. smooth( FUCKER!!! and i so wished i could just move away ,but i didn't want to be rude) and your eyes..they are sexy..hmm ( and gives me 'that" look. Fook DAMN IT!)" and thank god my mum called across the rooom to go off. PHEW. I was like so helpless la. grah. I hate good looking old men. =/ HERE COMES THE BEST!*beams* *** AH.*smiles* this was the best. I didn't even see it coming. okay here's a thing, when I was younger i would call him this particular way *shys* and they used to disturb me with that because I called him something only a um a wife would call a husband? =p. Tell me about it! So we went up to KL when i was like 5 years old for this function and his cousins from his dad's side came too and we played and all and they were the one who started disturbing me la, calling him like that. BUT I LIKE WHAT! HAHAHAHA. So whenever we ALL meet up and I'm around and they see they'd be like " eh this's the girl Lavanya right? The one who calls Renesh..." and they all start giggling and I'll shy and he will too. Well the SAME thing happened yesterday. They saw me from afar and they were looking at me and then when i went up to them because my sis was there and they went. " Oh my god aren't you Lavanya? where's your..? HAHAHAHA" SHoot me pls and at that exact time he had to come and well you know what happened. Paiseh man! And then they went on and on about what we used to do when we(him&me) were younger. How we held hands. How we rocked dancing and well then you know what they were looking forward to.. and so it happened. This Hot number came one, which we once grooved to before. Our Song. A classic thing for my family. Once the song came, somehow like automatically, my eyes searched for him,they fell upon him and his were looking right back at me with that ;) and we knew it. Somehow the dancers seemed to have spread and we moved into the center ,looked at each other, smiled and we MOVED. and once i was in it, everything else just didn't seem to bother to me. I could see the whole family soo watching us, cheering us on and enjoying it. We were like the counterparts. I felt so connected and you know when you dance with another person there's a certain connection ? Well I felt all of it baby! It was like me dancing, but the male version. Coudn't be more...PERFECT. *big smile* He's going back to brisbane on the 27th but he wants to come over to Singapore. i so wonder how he's gon do that because his flight is from KL. So it has really got be a short trip. The nicest part is I get along with his mum, dad and sister so well and family means alot to me so yeah that's pretty much very important to me. I so didnt want to leave today to come back but i'm just hoping they'd come over soon. Think it's either on Tuesday or Wednesday. Ima wait! =p The thing is, we were so close when we so much younger and then sorta like grew apart. Also very shy to talkmost of the time because the moment we talk, like just say a simple thing as hello or hi and somebody from The family sees that's it, DISTURB US LIKE HELL man. =X But, the dancefloor is where our hearts speak and dancing is our language.. ;) TAG replies: prashant: hey you. COOL. I tried going to parthe's blog to see where your link was but it ain't linked? something to do with memoirs right? ;) ash: wow fae says hi! HEY FAE ;] and HEY DI-LYS. Your cute girl right? haha now now ashley don't get jealous ah. You know I still love you LIKE THE MOST-est right? you know I do and yeah i stil fell the same about what i said. It is true. Happy people are somehow a saddist inside. ohwells atleast i live to make people happy. It's worth living for. LIke for you ;] and boy do yousound so excited about tagging my board. my bOARD LOVES ASHKEYYY! ( note: typo on purpose!) rae: I know love and I am so fortunated but you know, shit happens at times and they all come togethere and it doesn't really help when umm being the person I am,i wont tell anyone cos i don't want them to worry. But I know i always got you. See you tomorrow daughter. ;] hudz: yeah you did. haha you know ashley being themost loved by me right, well she got to read our convo and she saidit was damn funny! haha you la you poop. make me beg and beg somemore my heart weak you know. Bully me! Just because youre my PG! nyahahaha. and no love I ain't bethrothed! Why you won't stand a chance ah? *winks* No la its just the way my family behaves. haha they are like waiting for any moment for both if us to tell them we are in love or something. FAMILY FAMILY. Don't worry la, you can still have me of you want! WAHAHAHAHHAHAH =P mr FELIX:Hey you! I linked youup already! Omg i just saw your reply to my tag on your board I got to tell HUDA this! haha. how are you? Hope the ankle's well ;] hearts. Jess~: I know you ll be. You already have. That's all I know and we all now. We so admire you for makinf us feel homely when we entered NRA and i so love that thought. The thought that counts and is still is. Remember what I made you do for True or dare? HAHA man you GOT TO LOVE ME JESS! hahahahaa. you have me tooo love ;] note: ohboy that ARCH! ginaCUTIE: yay! irritate ASHKEY!new life motto pls! ILIKE =D so easy right? I know gina pussy! LOL I am okay now and I know i always got you. We all should go out more and boy do i look good in that picture we took that day at canteen one! MEI NU right? I KNOW =D. heeeee. ash: yay! then can irritate you more! I irritate you=I love you! haha. yes yes I am back and you ah got me a new healthy competitor! Not bad, she can be my enemy! up to my standard man! JING EH. haha oh so its the youtube.I almost had one up but decided not to cos they didnt have the embeded code so yeah. okay I ll try not to put em up so that you can visit. you know i do ;] hudz: no. haha. It was just a statement. You STILL have me! LOL. l-ly: I am so sorry L-ly. My phone wasn;t on auto-roaming and yeah I just got back from K.L. I missed you so much you know. hows you? sure got miss me right? hehehehe ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home