Saturday, July 22, 2006

I know you wanna dance with me. Come on take a chance with me. I am going to see him again after almost year and yeah it’s not like we really lost contact or something. We still spoke on MSN and all and damn he’s getting hotter as the year goes. My sis and his sis lovvve to watch us do the silly things we do. Like how SHY I become around him and that constant grin on his face when he’s around me. He took care of me sooo well when we were younger and I used to go over to KL. Hold my hands. I’d follow him. Gimme anything he gets first and supposedly we were the ULTIMATE dancers when it came to dancing and like my WHOLE family disturbs us together. Can you imagine? My family is one crazy bunch.( sounds familiar.. where?hmph) This one instance when my family and all were over in KL two years back, we went to Megamall for disco bowling and so we ordered drinks( milo, I am innocent!. Haha at that time). So that Milo was on the table. His sis was sitting beside me. My sis was sitting infront of us. After he had his turn to bowl he walked towards the table and I was feeling thirsty so I reached for the milo and he also reached for it, then BOTH of us withdrew then both of us reached out for it. Hahah shys. After few hours, So the party is in few hours. There's dance remember? I so know what my damily is gonna make me do and honestly, i wouldn't mind doing it too. *beams* And right now when I am writing this, I don’t know if he saw me coughing or something, he gave me that look( hyperventilates) and went into the kitchen, and came back with ribena,chilled just like how I love it and gave it to me. My mum's just laughing away with his mum and hearing this, my aunts are coming in to have a laugh and my sis just gave me that look. Be prepared guys, I think they might just get me married off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home