Friday, July 21, 2006

I don't know Brian took this during locvid last friday. it expplains a whole lot about what's been happening and what I'm going through. screwed. Leading me to believe happy people are actually so much of a saddist inside because they tend to spread the happiness around them and sadly not any for themselves or keep all the negative energy un-spreaded( such a word?) but bottle it up all inside. I fell hard Very Hard ohh I dont know. Hope this break will do me good. take care y'all. EspeciallyBIG JESS. The thing about life is , problems all come at funny times and all at the darn same time. take your time. feelin' you. =/. heart you and Sarah , you didn't pick up my calls nor reply msgs, heart you. hope everything's okay with what we talked about. Life isn't easy nor is Love. Life's a bitch .